Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Angry Old Man At The Bus Stop ... My Fault

This happened while i was on my way back home from campus, i usually have to walk this long road to the bus stop (which was somewhat tiring by the way), then this grumpy looking ragged old man wearing crappy flip flops was walking in front of me, then suddenly i "accidentally" (yes, that was an accident, s**t happens you know, if it happens to me, it happens to anyone ahaha lol) stepped on the back side of his flops and he suddenly tripped, but fortunately he didn't fell down, just tripped (okay, first and foremost, i didn't do that on purpose, i was spaced out thinking of something else and when i knew what was happening i already stepped on his flops), it's gonna be one of those great days it seems lol.

Here's the fun part, when i saw this old guy tripped, i was thinking; "holy crap, what should i do!?", then on a whim, i slowed down to make the impression on this old guy that i wasn't the culprit and hoping someone would take the fall for me (okay that was mean of me lol), but unfortunately for me, it didn't work since i'm the only one behind him that time (oh man, where's all the people when you need 'em pfft!), of course when he noticed that i was the one that stepped on his stupid flops, he glared at me "ANGRILY", i was thinking; "oh man, is this old guy gonna punch me in the face for that ... pfft!", so i thought, instead of making matters worse and brawling with an old man at the street wouldn't be a good idea, so ... i just walked normally like nothing happened (but i have this, "i-don't-give-a-damn" look back then ahaha lol!), but the old man gave a damn (nice!, incoming ...) and walked beside me staring at point blank range at the side of my face (taunting me!? ... i guess), if i was this war freak jerk, the fantasy scenario could have gone like this:

(imagining in my head ...)

Old Man: You A**H**E!, you tripped me!

War Freak Frey: Who the hell are you old man!?, do i look like i give a DAMN about your STUPID tripping issues!? ... F**K OFF!!!

Old Man: That's just great!, you're at fault here and you don't even give a RATS A**!, nice job A**H**E!

War Freak Frey: You done talking RETARD, got three words for ya ... (GLARES) GO AWAY A**H**E!!! ... or do you want to me to say it with my foot in your A**!

Old Man: (glared back and walked away)

War Freak Frey: Yeah that's a good idea old man, just glare and walk away, g~l~a~r~e a~n~d w~a~l~k a~w~a~y ... keep it up!

(... back to reality)

Okay that scenario was a bit exaggerated (and mean, sorry for the harsh words lol ... i'm just imagining it anyway, no harm done lol), but the part about the old man glaring and walking away was the only real part, 'cause when he was glaring at me beside my face, i just didn't give a damn and pretended i didn't notice him (i still had this angry look on my face to scare him a bit though), i was taller and younger, so i guess he was thinking that fighting me wouldn't be a very good idea and just glared back at me and rode on his bus (actually, i never fought before in my life, thank goodness the staring bit worked like a charm ahaha lol).

Well, that's the end of this story, and the lesson here is ... "APOLOGIZE", saying sorry would go a long, long way, you may get a few nasty words in your face, but at least you'll have a clear conscience at the end of the day (should have done that sooner though ahaha lol!).

*Frey & Ryujin*

No comments: